Canada Post Tracking – Track a Package Your Canada Post Tracking Number
Canada Post Corporation which is also known as Canada Post is a corporation which is established in Canada in order to facilitate the Postal Services for the people in Canada. It is basically, the crown corporation which functions as the country’s primary postal operator. Canada Postal service was officially known as Royal mail Canada which has been renamed as Canada Post in 1960’s. Canada Postal Services came into existence on July 1st, 1867 and its headquarters is located in Ottawa, Ontario. On a particular server with has been estimated that the Postal Services are provided to more than 15.8 million aggressive and it has a delivery capacity of almost 9 billion items. Canada Postal Services the different products like courier Express services, freight forward services, and logistic services. All the services provided by the Canada Post ultimate in all the customers are fully satisfied with their products and services provided.
Les meilleurs sites de paris sportifs pour parier en ligne!
Features of Canada Post
- On-time delivery guarantee: Canada Post offers provides different services in order to deliver the package with and on time delivery guarantee to the customer. If in case the sender’s shipment is not delivered on time as mentioned by the published delivery standards for the Canada Post, in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Tracking and Delivery confirmation: In Canada Postal service there is a capability in which each and every package will undergo the process of scanning the barcode and then track the package. Each and every customer is facilitated in the process of each of the bar coded parcel delivery through the system anytime online. So in the online tracking system is and every individual can track day package through online tracking system provided by the Canada post.
- Delivery updates: The user is updated with the delivery status of the shipment from time to time. It is very easy to load but delivery updates of the package either by email, online or by phone. This option is available for all the customers and it is absolutely for free. The customer can get free updates in notifications about the package from it’s time to time shipment location and detail. By using any of the tree services the user can easily know about the delivery updates of the shipment.
- Coverage options: This facility is provided with two different coverage options, Liability coverage: the liability coverage is available up to $100 which also includes prepaid products. Additional liability coverage: there is available in increments of $100, up to a maximum of $5,000 for most shipments, including Prepaid Products, for a fee.
- Collect On Delivery (COD): One of the interesting features is that cash on delivery which is available for all the domestic parcel shipment and there will be additional fees.
- Flexible delivery options: in Canada Post service you can find flexibility in the delivery options. The delivery options are provided as, Leave at door, Do not save drop , Card (Hold Mail ) for Pickup, Deliver to Post Office
Canada Post Tracking
Canada Post tracking international and nation is available and the website is available in order to track Canada Post courier and packages. In this tracking service the user to enter the Canada Post tracking number in order to track the shipment location easily. The official website in order to track the shipment is www.canada.com. This tracking service is provided for each and every individual who have booked the shipment by using Canada Postal Services. The Canada postal tracking can be done by using the tracking number and it will be unique for each and every customer. Tracking number format visually consists of 13 alphabets and numerical characters which usually starts with two alphabets and is followed by 9 digits which end with last two which CA, for example, EE 999 999 999 CA. There will be some other less common format switch me also exist. This reference number is very much helpful in order to track the location of your shipment between few minutes.
It is very easy to track the shipment by using Canada postal online tracking tools. Before you start tracking you should know about the online tracking tools that are available for the customers. Sims online tracking tools is a major asset that will help the customer in order to find the location of the package very accurately. Simply by using the online tracking tools anybody who has booked the shipment can easily find the location and know the time to time location of the shipment. In order to track the shipment location, you need to follow the procedure,
1. You should first visit the official website of Canada post tracking.
2. After that, you should choose the language of your preference and then you should click on the required language button.
3. Next, you should give you the tracking number in the box provided and click on submit option.
4. Once you have submitted then you will get tracked information of your package within few minutes.
Track a package by using delivery notice card
This is one of an alternative way in which you can track the location of your shipment by using delivery notice card.
1. First, you need to select the option in order to track by delivery notification card number after you visit the official website.
2. In the delivery notice card number box service provided you should enter your delivery notice card number. Here you can track more than one package at a time so you can enter any number of packages and then click on enter.
3. When selecting the track button in order to view the results.
4. Finally, you will be provided with the tracking information of shipment. For Parcel From USPS You Can Track Here usps tracking
Tracking By Reference number
In which you can track your shipment by using your reference number given to you at the time of booking your shipment.
1. Go to the official website and then click on track option and then you should select the option to track by Reference number.
2. In the reference number box, you should provide your reference number and you can track more than one package at the time and then click on enter.
3. Indus shipping date range selection you need to select the approximate date during with the package has been shipped.
4. After that, we should click on the crack button and then you will be provided with the exact location of your shipment.
Canada Post Not Updating
They are a situation when items are processed through the delivery network of Canada Post then there may be certain conditions like Canada post tracking not updating and Canada post tracking number not working. In these conditions, there may be an ability to display current or past tracking status of the shipment. There may be some technical problems which will last for only a few minutes and will be available after a certain time. When the shipment is being processed then the Canada Post will it take some time to update the status of the shipment. They may be certain conditions in which there may be a delay between the parcel was scanned and the ability to track information through online may be delayed. If you find something like tracking information is not available yet then it may be the cause in the rural area of an information is provided by the foreign post in the administration to checked it later.The customers need not have to feel tensed about the updating problem since the company is processing it at that moment of time. So it is advised that the uses should a refresh or check the website after a while.
Canada Post Login
In order to login to Canada Post first, you should be a registered member of the company. For this, you should create your own account by just registering with the Canada Post. When you are ones registered then you can easily login to the official page in order to check any details.
1. In order to get registered you should first go to the official website and then click on signup button or register button.
2. Then you will be taken to the page in which you should provide some useful details like profile information and contact details.
3. You should provide your email address for my username or password, zip code and then you should two select security questions. After that, you should provide the capture and then you should agree on the terms and conditions.
4. After everything is done you should click on continue.
5. Once this is done then you should verify your email ID so that you can easily login and access all the facilities available in Canada Post.
Canada Post Prices
Canada Post services are different based upon the desired destination and the weight of the package. Based on these the Canada Post prices may vary. The user is also available to calculate the postage rates by just going to the official website and then you should click on calculate your post a rate. You should provide all the Useful information that is needed in order to calculate the cost of the shipment and then you will be provided with the approximate cost needed to ship your package.
Canada Post Working Hours
- Monday to Friday :- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET | Saturday :- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET | Sunday:- CLOSED
- Monday to Friday :- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET
|Delivery Mode||Weight||Length||Width||Additional Days|
|Standard||up to 115 g||up to 30.50 cm||up to 15.24 cm||3 business days|
|over 115 g up to 230 g||up to 30.50 cm||up to 15.24 cm||5 business days|
|Oversize||up to 230 g||up to 30.50 cm||over 15.24 cm up to 22.85 cm||5 business days|
|Non-Letter Carrier Routes|
|up to 500 g||Up to 35.56 cm||Up to 28 cm||1 business day|
|over 500 g up to 1000 g||Up to 35.56 cm||Up to 28 cm||3 to 5 business days|
Canada Post Delivery Times
|Delivery Area||Priority||Xpresspost and Xpresspost Certified||Expedited Parcel||Regular Parcel|
|Major Urban Centres|
|Local||next day||next day||1 day||up to 2 days|
|Regional||next day*||next day*||1 up to 3 days||3 up to 5 days|
|National||next day*||2 days||2 up to 7 days||4 up to 9 days|
|Non-Major Urban Centres|
|Local||next day||next day||1 day||2 days|
|Regional||next day up to 2 days*||2 days*||up to 4 days||up to 6 days|
|National||next day up to 3 days*||3 days*||up to 11 days||up to 12 days|
|Northern Regions and Remote Centres|
|Local*||5 days||5 days||6 days||8 days|
|Regional*||5 days up to 7 days||5 days up to 7 days||6 days up to 13 days||6 days up to 13 days|
|National*||5 days up to 8 days||5 days up to 8 days||6 days up to 13 days||7 days up to 13 days|
Prohibited Items [Items That are Not Shipped through Canada Post]
Some items are prohibited by law in Canada or defined as dangerous goods. Few of the prohibited items are mentioned below.
- Drugs and other controlled substances
- Intoxicating beverages
- Medical/Biological materials
- Perishable items
- Automobile parts
- Liquids, liquefiable substances, and powders
- Compressed Gases
- Flammable Solids, Spontaneously Combustible, Dangerous When Wet
- Agricultural supplies
- Electrical equipment, etc.,
Canada Post Customer Care Number
The customer is always ready to help the customers at any time. If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call [+1] 866-607-6301. You can contact the customer care by,
- Canada Post on the web
- Canada Post tracking phone number
- Canada Post by mail
Telephone services and phone numbers
|General Enquiries for customers calling from outside Canada||1-416-979-8822|